The Your Move website was built to ensure its content is available to the widest possible audience, including users of assistive technology. The site has been designed to meet the criteria for Level AA compliance with World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0” and the WA Website Governance Framework (WGF), as outlined in the Public Sector Commissioner’s Circular 2009-02 Website Governance Framework.
To successfully meet the needs of the users this website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- People with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- Those with slower internet connections
- Rural and regional users
- Those with mobile devices
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- Instructions for resizing text
This site has been tested with a number of browsers, but we do recommend using an up-to-date version of Internet Explorer (10 or above), Firefox (50 or above), Chrome (54 or above) or Safari (10 or above).
Windows - to check the version of your internet browser:
- From the menu bar, select Help.
- From the menu options select About.
Mac - to check the version of your internet browser:
- From the menu bar, select the Safari, Chrome or Firefox menu.
- From the menu options select About Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
The text on this web site is relative, i.e. not fixed, to allow you can change the font size to suit you. Please note that significantly increasing the text size may adversely affect the screen layout
Depending on your browser, you can increase or decrease the font size by:
- Internet Explorer 10 - from the View menu select Zoom then select Zoom In/Zoom Out
- Firefox - from the View menu select Zoom then select Zoom In/Zoom Out
- Chrome - from the View menu select Zoom then select Zoom In/Zoom Out
- Safari- from the View menu select Zoom In, Zoom Out or Zoom Text only
While we attempt to provide all content as web pages (HTML), sometimes information may be provided as Portable Document Format (PDF) or Word.
Viewing, downloading and printing PDF files requires Adobe Reader, available free of charge from the Adobe website.
Accessibility help - Contact Us
Accessibility of this website is very important to the Department of Transport. Please contact us if you have any problems with using the site, if you need information from the website presented in an alternative format or if you have any comments, feedback or questions.
- Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us via our Contact Us page on this website
- You may also speak to the Your Move team on (08) 6551 6000