Want to win a massive 700 points for your school or workplace before the end of the year? Well you'd better Get Your Move On!
The Get Your Move On competition is open to all schools and workplaces registered with the Your Move program. It’s super easy – read below to see how you can be eligible to go into the draw to win points for your organisation!
One winning workplace and one winning school will score 700 Your Move points which can be used in our online Rewards Shop. You can purchase a wide range of goodies to promote active transport, such as bike training sessions, access maps, SmartRiders, helmets or vouchers.
Wouldn’t it be great to start off 2019 with 700 points ready to be spent?
The competition closes on Wednesday 12 December – so Get Your Move On today!
Winners will be announced on Thursday 13 December.
How schools become eligible
To be eligible to win, schools need to:
- Complete at least two activities
- Write a story about each activity on the Your Move website
- Complete an End of Year Hands Up Survey.
Need a little inspiration for your term 4 activities? Check out these ideas!
- Start a Regular Active Travel Day and make the most out of the return to good weather.
- Invite the Transperth Get on Board team to deliver the transitional program to the Year 6 students and get your graduating students ready for independent travel on public transport.
- Share the good news of your 2018 achievements and Run a Your Move Assembly item.
Get in touch with the Your Move Schools Team for more information:
Phone: 6551 6925
How Workplaces become eligible
To be eligible to win, workplaces need to:
- Complete at least three activities
- Write a story about each activity on the Your Move website.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1 – Run a lunch and learn session
2 – Promote public transport options
3 – Start a walking group
Choose three activities that suit your workplace and get started today!
Get in touch with the Your Move Workplaces Team for more information:
Phone: 6551 6316
*Please Note, these 700 points don't count towards your accreditation.
Please read the Terms and Conditions here for more details.