Don't miss Your Move's first forum for 2018 - On Your Bike! Practical Ideas to Activate Cycling. This forum we are focusing on all things cycling. Learn from the experts, and hear champions share their successes and lessons learnt. Join other champions, hear great ideas, be inspired and enjoy a delicious morning tea.
This forum is perfect for those keen to get more people cycling in their workplace, local government or school. We want you to come away with new ideas and practical tips to encourage bike riding at your site ahead of Bike Week in March.
At this forum you will get a quick update on what's happening for Bike Week and what new bike paths have been installed around Perth for your riding pleasure. You can also take part in three quick, interactive workshop sessions on practical topics, such as:
- How to host a successful Bike to Work breakfast
- How organise a social give-it-a-go ride
- Pool bikes - setting them up and getting them used
- Cycle skills training for new and novice riders
- Bicycle Users groups
- How to make your Bike Week Event sing?
- What is a Bike Boulevard? And why does your suburb need one?
Organisations signed up to the Your Move website can book in a 15 minutes Your Move website orientation session. These optional sessions familiarise you with the website and all of its fantastic features.